Outline: Behaviors related to the usage of urban installations at Le Van Tam park ( strength countries )
Harmonizing WHO, physical inaction is a chief subscriber to decease and disablement from lifestyle-living diseases such as bosom disease, diabetes, high blood force per unit area worldwide. Promoting the degree of physical activities is one of the precedence undertakings. Making the built environment or installations in the park to promote the physical activity degree is more necessary in Ho qi minh metropolis due to there has been increasing in sedentary occupation and dependance on minibike. Recent surveies documented that the recreational installations give important parts to the physical activities degree by grownups [ 1 ] . Harmonizing to McKenzie [ 2 ] , community Parkss have possible scenes to advance the physical activities of people, irrespective to age, gender. Despite some type of Parks has been built to promote the physical activities degree near the abode in Ho qi minh metropolis such as Le Van Tam park, Gia Dinh park, … However, no research on how features of these topographic points can impact PA degrees Vietnam in general, Ho Chi Minh in peculiar. Therefore, the intent of this survey to understand the relationship between built environments and physical activities degree.
- Raise inquiries:
+ How are people able to entree the park in general, the strength country in peculiar?
+Who are the users of strength country?
+ Do people socialise when they exercise?
+ How often are strength country used
+ What affect has built environments the usage of urban installations?
+ How does it impact the frequency of usage? , the effectual of usage, the satisfactory of the usage
- Aims:to understand effects the reinforced environments on the usage of urban installations: instance survey in Le Van Tam park.
+ to determine the consequence of reinforced environments on the usage of urban facilitie
+ to find the ways in which reinforced environments affect the physical activities
- Hypothesis: the improving of the reinforced environment, or diversion installations can better physical activities.
- Purpose: The intent of this survey to understand the relationship between built environments and physical activities degree. From this, whether this signifier of park can use more Parkss in Ho qi minh metropolis.
The methodological analysis provides an apprehension of how the research was carried out and organized in order to obtain information that could be utile for understanding the relationship ….in Le Van Tam park. The methodogy is based in interview with strength country, questionnaire, and obsevations. The undermentioned portion will supply the chracteristics of the research carried out, explicate the study methods used to obtain information from users, depict how the information was collected and processed, detail how participants were selected and approached, and depict how the information obtained was analyszed.
The research involves a survey of strength country in which observation and some note pickings was applied to acquire information from different place users. A entire 3 little interviews and 24 users to make questionnaire were conducted indiscriminately in study country at different hours of the twenty-four hours among different age-group users.
In this survey, . The research procedure consisted several stairss:
Measure 1: Observation and little interview
Measure 2: Preparation for study
Measure 3: Survey through questionnaire
Measure 4: Photograph analysis
Observation of users:
- The initial observation was carried out on Thursday, 13 November 2014, followed by a 2nd visit on Friday, 14 November 2014 to acquire information related to country.
- The user study was conducted on Sunday in the forenoon and in the afternoon, 15 November 2014
- The activity audit was carried out after study on Sunday forenoon and afternoon, 23 November and on Monday forenoon, 24 November, from 6:45am to 8:00 am and 5:00 autopsy to 6h30 autopsy to number the figure of people take parting in the activity by gender.
- The sec
- The combination observation and study through questionnaire:
In field work, the fixed country was choosen through the observation in the first clip.
Field-based observations were ab initio developed during the forenoon and afternoon hours in Thursday and Friday.
Some important jobs that were observed in the survey country were the followers:
+ which country, installations people use the most
+ Observed physical qualities and measures
+ Gender and age
+ Social interaction
+ Security of the country
+ Counting the figure of people utilizing the recreational installations
- Questionnaire: The figure of particiapnts surveyed for this research was 25 users. Strength country users were approached while making their regular exercising. If they were exerting, permission was asked if interview could be conducted while making exercising, which they agreed. Peoples that were by and large sitting for resting besides asked. When attack, the academic intent of making questionnaire was explained: it was mentioned that the questionnaire were for assignments.
- Indicator, Variable:
Frequency of usage
– By agencies of transit
– How long? ( minuites?
– The figure of people participate in activities
– Group or entirely
– Age ( old ages old
– Gender ( male/female
The information from questionnaire was entered in Excel and analyzed utilizing that plan
Due to restrictions on clip, there were some mistakes in my informations aggregation
- Behaviors related to the usage of urban installations at Le Van Tam park
Count, Mapping, Photographing, Keeping a journal, Questionnaire
- What is known?i?what is unknown
- Public infinite is defined as “all countries that are unfastened and accessible to all member of the populace in a society, in rule though non needfully in practice” ( Orum and Neal 2010: p.1 ) . The other definition of PPS, 2000 that public infinite screen out-of-doorss environments, which by and large give alleviation from urban feverish life. Harmonizing to Josph Rowntree foundation in “ The societal value of public space” , include high streets, streets markets, shopping preincts, community Centres, Parkss, resort areas, and vicinity infinites in residential country.
- Physical activities in general, making exercising in private
- The definition of physical activities harmonizing to WHO organisation
Public infinite drama an important function in community life. ( why is of import? ) ( the part of public infinites to community These topographic points are topographic points for people gather to run into, hear, listen exchange information. Many research show that the parts of the public infinite to physical activity, that means ( In this portion, I will compose every thing about the public infinite I know, the intent of publice topographic point, why every organic structure, or urban interior decorator have to concern aboutu the public infinite design ) Public infinite is a topographic point that people can accessibly easy with low or no cost, or make infinite for everybody to hold a lacing to sit, to listen, to see, to hear, to interchange information. In my experience, I ever choose a topographic point where I can see the big vision, may be the intent of alone state of affairs will be varied, but have to some standards to satisft the human’s need ) ( what is characteristic of good public infinite )
There are many benefits from public topographic point generaly, particularly Parkss:
- Social benefit
+ Creating stable vicinities with strong community. Park is an ideal environment / topographic points for everybody meet with others every bit good as encourage societal sustainability.All groups of society, irrespective to age, income, position, faith or cultural background, can participant in any activities which are offered in the park.In the park, everybody have in common somehow such as to cut down the emphasis, relax, or merely make exercising, … Each person has alone intents when they go into the park, but really they want to fulfill their demand, their feeling ( what is human demand? ) People gather information though many sense such as visual perception, hearing, … to roll up information, experience. In the park, one of the signifier of simple public infinite, by detecting or listening contact, people can hold theirself experience. Most of of import information can roll up information about people and the society around us. . In human’s basic demand, In the park, people have more chances to run into each others, leads to the increasing face-to-face interaction, whichs is of import skills/ demand. Two sorts of societal contact: Passive and active. With inactive contact, with the status of the Parks, where many events are happening, single usage human sense of hear, sense of listen, sense of ticker, they can detect and garner information about people and society around us. With active contact, merely merely little negotiations or conversations, or more merely recognizing each others, they can oper more chances to run into the same subjects to discourse.
Social capital, which is defined as the relationships among people that make productive activity more easy, may be related to wellness and physical activity. ( How can I understand this sentence ) ( what connexion between increasing societal benefit signifier park and societal capital )
- Public wellness benefits: [ 3 ]
+ Physical activity makes people healthier
+ Access to park additions frequence of exercising. Strong cogent evidence shows that when people have entree to Parkss, they exercise more. In a survey published by the CDC, entree to topographic points for physical activity more easy led to a 25.6 per centum addition in the per centum of people exerting on three or more yearss per hebdomad.
+ Exposure to nature and verdure makes people healthier.From the survey in American, they found that contact with the natural universe improves physical and psychological wellness.
- Environment benefit
+ Reducing Pollution
+ Making the atmosphere cool
Parks may be play important function in cut downing environment pollution. Air pollution is one of serious jobs has caused many lasting or temprorary disease such as coughing, concerns, lung, pharynx, and respiratory and malignant neoplastic disease.Tree in the park somehow can cut down the degree of air pollution by absorbing soiled hatj. Furthermore, important figure of trees in the park will convent the ambiance which be cleaner, ice chest.
- What is diversion installations
- What I will compose in literature reappraisal is that I have to happen out the instance survey has the same status in Ho qi minh park? The life status is the same? the park is in the cardinal metropolis
- Ho Chi Minh nowadays has emerging developed
cong vien Gia A?a»‹nh, 23/9, Le VA?n Tam, Tao A?an la 4 cong vien A‘a?§u tien ap da»?ng loa??i hinh nay.
The first observation, I merely concentrate on what go oning in the strength country, I don’t do number the figure of people do to hold general information about survey country. The first observation during weekends, I recognized that among kids the frequence of park usage was higher during the weekends as compared with weekday.
What I see when I observe 1.5 yearss, during 1 hours during in the forenoon and In the afternoon. The first observation, each forenoon at 7:00 am, I started numbering during 10 minuites, the consequence is that the figure of mal is more than female. But around 8:00 am, the figure of female is more than male. Possibly the figure of female from other activities happening in the park.
Unfortunately, I observed one twenty-four hours with inclined limate, with somewhat raining, but surprisingly, the figure of people taking portion in the strength country is 19, including 3 female. The same with the consequences form “ utilizing experimental methods to measure public unfastened spcaes and physical activity in brazi ; ” . The figure of physically active persons vary significantly harmonizing to the periods of the twenty-four hours and the yearss of the weekend.
- Mc Kenzie et Al [ 4 ] have documented that work forces were more physically active than adult females.
- Mc Kenzie et Al found that the intent of utilizing park and the physical acitivty degrees vary following different clip
- Many research show that the important part of park installations to physical activities [ 5 ]