Jose Rizal’s full name is Dr. Jose Protacio Rizal Merchado Y Alonzo. He is the 7th out of 11 kids he is born in June 19 1861 His birth topographic point was calamba. laguna his nationality is Filipino he has 10 or more linguistic communications known his parts are El Filibustirismo. Noli Metangere and the last that he wrote is Mi Ultimo Adios he is the laminitis of Laliga Filipina and the their intelligence paper La solidaridad he did because of dependably supporting for our state.
Why Dr. Jose Rizal became our National Hero?
Dr. Jose P. Rizal became our national Hero because he was able to support and contend the Spaniards for our state through his books like NOLI ME TANGERE ( March. 1877 ) . EL FILIBUSTERISMO ( Sept. 18. 1891 ) AND MI ULTIMO ADIOS ( 1986 )
Why we study Rizal?
As a Filipino we need to analyze the life of Rizal non merely because he is our National Hero but because his life has great things to portion to each and everyone. And as a pupil who took up the class of Education. analyzing Rizal will assist us to learn our future pupils who will necessitate the same cognition and acquisition that we are looking frontward today.
How many unmarried man classs or grades of Rizal coating before he become national heroes?
Dr. Jose Rizal was able to analyze 5 unmarried man classs in his college life. viz.
1. Bachelor of Arts-Ateneo Municipal de Manila ( 1877
2. Bachelor of Philosophy in Letters- University of Santo Tomas
Difference of Noli metangere and El Filibusterismo
1. rizal dedicated noli to the Philippiness while el fili was dedicated to the GOMBURZA. 2. noli is a fresh about society. it discusses the different diseases that the Philippiness experienced during the Spanish epoch like colonial outlook and the unfair intervention of mendicants to the indios. EL fili is a political novel which discusses the reign of the greed.
Noli Me Tangere
• Influenced by Eugene Sue’s The Wandering Jew
• Uncle Tom’s Cabin – Harriet Beecher Stowe
• Describing the Philippines under the Spanish Government and Church • Jose Rizal was a pupil in Univiersidad Central de Madrid • House of Paterno – every propagandist will give a chapter as theircontribution • But the propagandist wants to compose about adult females in Europe and aboutgambling • Rizal wrote it by himself
• “Don’t touch me” . Huwag minute kong salingin
• It should be in the Gospel of John alternatively of Luke “Araw ng Pagkabuhay” /Resurrection with St. Mary of Magdalene
• It was made in Madrid. Paris and Germany
• Lost chapter in Elias at Salome
• Finished in 1887 Berlin
• 2000 transcripts for P300 borrowed from Maximo Viola
• Copies were given to Ferdinand Blumentritt. Graciano Lopez. Mariano Ponceand Felix Hidalgo
• The galley cogent evidence was given to Mr. Viola as sense of gratitude
• Dedicated to the Philippines
• Social Cancer
• Chapter 1 – House of Kapitan Tiyago
• Fictional characters: Crisostomo Ibara boy of Don Rafael Ibarra – friend of Kapitan Tiyago ( proprietor of the house )
• Ma. Clara – lover of the chief character
• Padre Damaso-fat Franciscan minister of religion of San Diego
• Padre Sibyla – Dominican mendicant of Binondo
• Senyor Guevarra – Tenyente
• Don Tiburcio de Espadana and Donya Victorina
• Easy reading. more of action and gesture ( Voltairian
• Motivated by the Calamba matter and non by his experience in his studentyears • Both Noli and El Fili shows strong anti-Clerical and even anti-Catholic colour • It discredit the colonial authorities and spiritual institutes • A arm used by a rationalist progressive of the 19
• century would utilize
• Made in Brussels Belgium in Ghent with Jose Alejandrino and EdilbertoEvangelista • With the aid of Valintin Ventura
• Dedicated to Gomburza
• Noli – love narrative. El Fili – retaliation and choler
• Both show state of affairs of the Philippines during the Spanish Period • Idea of liberalism. Freedom and Revolution
• Thoughtful. discursive and dialectical
• Effectss of Leonor Rivera. Calamba Controversy. M. H del Pilar • El Fili pupils – humourous. critical. serious. optimist. frivolous. pessimists. hardworking. indifferent. noisy. silent. leaders and followings • Students discoursing and debating – licking of their cause • Plans of pupils – revolution
Meaning of El Filibusterismo and Noli Metangere
El Filibusterismo. besides known by its English surrogate title The Reign of Greed. is the 2nd novel written by Philippine national hero Jose Rizal. It is the subsequence to Noli Me Tangere and like the first book. was written in Spanish.
That came from the Bible. Jesus said that to Mary Magdalene. when she tried to touch Him when He rised from the dead. Jose Rizal used that phrase as a rubric because first. he read the bible himself. Second is he used it as a figure of address. The rubric merely meant. “If you touch me. I will contend back” . Our instructor in Philippine literature said in our category one time that he compared the Philippines at the clip of the Spaniards as a malignant neoplastic disease patient. And that malignant neoplastic disease patients are reasonably hostile. When touched ( which oftentimes experience really painful for them ) would be huffy at the 1 who touched him. Jose Rizal used this as a message to the Filipino people. He was promoting Filipinos to stand up and contend back. .