This Field Study class 2 is designed to supply FS pupils with chances to link teaching-learning theories and rules discussed I the six-unit classs in Principles of Teaching 1 and 2 with existent schoolroom pattern. It is intended to assist the FS pupil detect how these rules of instruction and acquisition are applied by the resource instructor to do the teaching-learning procedure interactive. meaningful. exciting and gratifying
Field Study can be anchored on the undermentioned Professional Education topics.
Principles of Teaching 1 and
Principles of Teaching 2
Educational Technology 1 ( partially )
1. Arrive at an experiential cognition and apprehension of the rules of instruction and acquisition
2. Reflect on the application of the rules of instruction and acquisition for meaningful and permanent acquisition
3. Determine how the guiding rules in lesson nonsubjective preparation are applied in the teaching-learning procedure
4. Get the accomplishment in developing cognitive accomplishment and value lessons meaningfully and interestingly by an in deepness intervention of the capable affair and by incorporating believing accomplishments.
5. Use the guiding rules in the choice of learning schemes. 6. Identify the instruction attack employed.
7. Trace the logical development of a lesson.
8. Identify effectual inquiring and responding techniques.
EPISODE 1 – PRINCIPLES OF LEARNING
Name of FS Student______________________________________________________ Course________________________ Year & A ; Section____________________________ Resource Teacher 1_____________ Signature_______________ Date Resource Teacher 2_____________ Signature_______________ Date Resource Teacher 3_____________ Signature _______________ Date Cooperating
School______________________________________________________ My Target
When I observe three different categories. I will be able to place application of the rules of larning in the teaching-learning procedure.
Name of the Resource Teachers Observed: Muriel Criselda Delmo
School Address: B 1 L3 Panorama Ville Mariquita Sta Rosa City Laguna Grade/Year Level: Kinder 1
Principles of Teaching
Teaching Behavior of the Teacher/ Learning Behavior of the Learner as Proof of the Application of the Principles of Learning 1. Learning is an experience which occurs inside the scholar and is activated by the scholar
1. The instructor lets the scholar do the acquisition activity
2. Learning is the find of the personal significance and relevancy of thoughts.
2. This is slightly the same with rule figure one. Learners can easy understand constructs if these are relevant to their demands and jobs. Hence. as instructors. we must associate the lesson to the learners’ needs. involvements and jobs.
3. Learning is a effect of exercisings use experiential acquisition every bit much as possible period
4. Learning is a concerted and collaborative procedure. Learners will larn more if they are given opportunities to work together and portion thoughts. Make usage of group activities.
5. Learning is a evolutionary procedure Learning particularly if this means a alteration in behaviour does non go on in a chink. This requires clip and diligence. So as instructors. is patient? Be patient. Be patient. Be patient.
6. Learning is sometimes a painful procedure
This means that larning requires forfeit. difficult work. survey clip. Let the scholars realize this O.K. ?
7. One of the richest resources for the acquisition is the scholar himself Let’s non be excessively “centered” upon ourselves. Let’s draw the treatment non merely on our ain experiences as instructors but on the learners’ experiences every bit good. Listen and allow the scholars portion their anterior cognition. narratives. information. etc that can enrich the acquisition procedure. Promote free sharing inside the schoolroom.
8. The procedure of acquisition is emotional every bit good as rational Learners can’t learn that much if they have something that is trouble oneselfing their heads. These can be jobs and concerns they have either in or out of the schoolroom. Therefore. as instructors. allow us be sensitive to our students’ jobs. We can’t teach scholars with empty tummies retrieve?
9. The procedure of job resolution and acquisition are extremely alone and single Make usage of different learning schemes that can provide multiple intelligences and larning manners.
1. What is the impact of the resource instructor observation of these rules on the teaching-learning procedure and on the scholars?
2. Which larning rules was applied most?
3. Which larning rule was applied least or non applied? Do you hold with these rules of larning? Or have you discovered that they are ever correct.
1. My contemplations on my observation of my teacher’s observation of these rules. Did my Resource Teacher adhere to these rules. 2. Lesson I have learned from my observations on the schoolroom application of the rules of acquisition.
EPISODE 2 – LESSON OBJECTIVES AS MY GUIDING STAR
Name of FS Student______________________________________________________ Course________________________ Year & A ; Section____________________________ Resource Teacher 1_____________ Signature_______________ Date Resource Teacher 2_____________ Signature_______________ Date Resource Teacher 3_____________ Signature _______________ Date Cooperating School______________________________________________________ My Target
In this Episode. I must be able to:
Deduce the lesson aims after detecting my Resource Teachers Teach. See how the guiding rules in the preparation of lesson aims are applied Realize the importance of a clearly defined lesson aim.
1. As I observe a category. I will utilize the observation Sheet for a more focussed observation. Observation Sheet Name of the Resource Teachers Observed: Muriel Criselda Delmo School Address: B 1 L3 Panorama Ville Mariquita Sta Rosa City Laguna Grade/Year Level: Kinder 1
Steering Principles in Determining and Formulating Learning Objectives Teaching Behavior which prove/s Observation of the Guiding Principle 1. Get down with the terminal in head
1. The resource instructor began her lesson by get downing her aim
2. Share lesson aim with pupils
3. Lesson objectives must be in the 2 or 3 spheres – cognitive. accomplishment and affectional or cognitive and affectional or accomplishment and affectional
4. Work on important and relevant lesson aims.
5. Lesson objectives must take to the development of critical and originative thought
2. After detecting your resource teacher Teach. compose down what you think was/ were her lesson aim.
3. Ask permission from your resource instructor for you to copy her lesson aim for the day’s lesson. Copy it here so compare it with your reply in # . Are they the same? Different? My Analysis
1. If reply in # 3 above is different. what is your decision sing written lesson nonsubjective and existent lesson development? Are the lesson aims in the lesson program ever followed? Do they truly serve as steering star? 2. Why did you happen it easy/ Difficult to compose down the resource teacher’s lesson aim for the twenty-four hours? Did he advert it at the beginning of the lesson? 3. Did you find the lesson nonsubjective SMART? Why or why non?
4. Be the lesson aim in the cognitive or psychomotor or affectional sphere? Or was it in two or three spheres? Support your reply.
Any lesson learned or penetrations gained from your observations focused on lesson aim? Write them down here. Are lesson aims genuinely the steering star in the development of a lesson? Or are lesson aims sometimes forgotten as the lesson develops.