1. From the consequences of portion A ( Table 1 ) . how m=would you relate the acceleration of the cart to the entire hanging weight?
* The relationship between the acceleration to net force is that. as the acceleration additions. the force besides increases. and frailty versa. If you graph this the curve will be reverse logarithmic equation. It has no intercepts because there is no trail conducted that includes no mass ( weight ) at all. irrespective if it is the mass from the hanging object. Hence. it is evident that acceleration is straight relative to the net force if the mass of the organic structure is changeless
2. From the consequences of portion B ( Table 2 ) . How would you associate the acceleration of the cart to its entire mass?
* As you can see on the Preliminary Data sheet. in acceleration V mass. it is shown that as the mass additions. the acceleration decreases. Conversely. as the acceleration additions. the mass decreases. This follow that when the autos is loaded ( addition in mass. a defying force ) . the acceleration decreases. Thus it can be inferred that acceleration is reciprocally relative to mass when the net force of the organic structure is kept changeless
3. List down the possible beginnings of mistake in this experiment.
a. Dynamics path angle and status
B. Accuracy in distance of photogates
c. Initial speed at the clip it passed the photogate 1 d. Smart timer mistake and misreading
e. Human factors
1. Are the aims of the experiment met? Explain. A organic structure of mass ‘m’ topic to a net force ‘F’ undergoes an acceleration ‘a’ that has the same way as the force and a magnitude that is straight relative to the force and reciprocally relative to the mass. F = mom. Alternatively. the entire force applied on a organic structure is equal to the clip derived function of additive impulse of the organic structure. We were able to run into the aim of the experiment which is to verify the direct proportionality of acceleration and the net force of the mass of the organic structure is changeless and to verity the reverse proportionality of acceleration and mass if the net force is changeless.
2. Discourse the practical application of the concept/s learned from the experiment. A female parent and her kid were in the food market shopping for nutrient. With the same cart of food markets. the female parent can force it with much grater force than her kid. Therefore. if the kid will force the cart of food markets. the kid can force it in much lesser velocity. This satisfied the Newton’s 2nd jurisprudence of gesture that acceleration is straight relative to the net force. In the same scenario. from the start of the mother’s shopping. the cart will merely hold its mass but until she finished shopping. the cart was full of nutrient and evidently increased the entire mass of the cart. During the beginning of her shopping. she is traveling at a specific velocity but after some clip and multitudes added to the cart. she is traveling slower. This is because the acceleration is indirectly relative to the mass.