1. What is the mission of Mystic Monk Coffee?
• The mission of the Carmelite Monks of Wyoming was to be able to gain money to purchase the Irma Lake spread and to spread out from 13 monastics to 30. Gothic church. retreat lope and convent
2. What is the basic scheme that Mystic Monk Coffee seems to be utilizing to accomplish their mission?
• Increase the production of java. Coffee gross revenues were a agency of support from outside universe to finance the purchase of the land. Demand for Mystic Monk Coffee exceeded the capacity of a roaster and the monastery had planned to put in a larger roaster.
3. What is/are the beginning ( s ) of competitory advantage for Mystic Monk Coffee?
• Its competitory advantage is the market niche of concentrating on Catholics worldwide and to bring forth more of the java
4. Does Mystic Monk Coffee appear to hold a scheme that makes an equal net income for the Carmelite monastics to accomplish their ends? To reply this inquiry you will necessitate to do some premises about hard currency flow. net income. and costs.
• Mystic Monk Coffee concern is a money-maker. There is no hazard of loss. There are 150 million consumers that drink java in the US. so the concern has a possible to bring forth net income. It has a net net income of 11 per centum of grosss. which could be even higher since the concern has a quality merchandise and ability to use
5. What alteration recommendations would you do to Father Daniel Mary to better the public presentation of Mystic Monk Coffee and increase the chance of Mystic Monk Coffee assisting the Carmelite monastics achieve their vision?
• The Mystic Monk Coffee can increase the production by increasing the its value and work clip of the monastics. Besides. it can diminish in over caput cost to increase the net net income.