1. We have identified a perfect topographic point for making this field work. We have chosen in forepart of the coach halt at Polytechnics heading to Slim River.
2. We decided to make at at that place because it situated far off from route shoulder so it easy and safe for us to detect and captured the clip elapsed.
3. 2Setting up survey length
1. We chose 54 m of survey length because the traffic watercourse norm velocity in forepart of Polytechnics Sultan Azlan Shah is 60km/h.
2. We used cone as a marker so it will easy to capture the velocity bound when the vehicles base on balls by the marker.
3. Three of our group members were assigned to mensurate and set the cone at the route.
3. 3 Collection of informations
1. All of our group members were assigned a different function in this field work.
2. There are two perceivers. two informations aggregator. two stop spectators and another individual was assigned to take a image of this field work.
3. We have divided into three individuals per squad. The first squad was assigned to take the clip elapsed from the north bound way and another squad was assigned to take the clip elapsed from the south bound way.
4. The first perceiver from the first squad was used the technic of beckoning manus to the first halt spectator to give the signal of vehicles go throughing by the
foremost marker. The first halt spectator starts to take the clip until the vehicle go throughing the 2nd marker. The clip was so stopped.
5. The first informations aggregator start to roll uping the clip elapsed of the vehicles.
6. The 2nd squad was assigned to take the clip elapsed from the north bound way. The 2nd perceiver was used the technic of blowing the whistling to the 2nd halt spectator to give signal once the auto passing by the first marker.
7. The 2nd halt spectator started to take the clip elapsed until the vehicle go throughing the 2nd marker. The clip was taken and was tabulated in the informations signifier by the informations aggregator.
8. The process was repeated until the figure of vehicles go throughing by the marker up to 100 per way.
9. Once the we have captured the clip elapsed. we can cipher the velocity bound of the vehicles by utilizing the expression ;
V = L / T
Where ; L – length ( meter )
T – Time elapsed ( 2nd )