* Elimination of kid labour
* Protection for the on the job kids
Duty of the State
* Provide particular protection to kids to maintain them safe from all signifiers of injury such as:
* The duty for the normal development of the kids soberly threatened or endangered by fortunes will came from the parents/legal defender on behalf of the State. * The best involvement of kids is to be taken in consideration sing all actions refering them. Employment of Children
* Children under 15 old ages old can merely be employed if:
* They work straight under exclusive duty of their parents or legal defender. * They must work merely where their members of the household are employed. * Primary and secondary instruction must be provided.
* Children can venture in public amusement or information if: * A work license from the Department of Labor and Employment must be ensured. * The employment contract is concluded merely by the children’s parents or legal defender. * The disbursals understanding of the kids must be included in the contract as good. * The protection. wellness. safety. ethical motives and normal development of the kid must be ensured at all times. * Measures to forestall the child’s development or favoritism must be issued and implemented. * The continuance and agreement of working clip must be arranged in consideration of the children’s other activities for their moral development. Hours of Work of a Working Child
* Below 15 old ages old
* Is non allowed to work between 8pm to 6am in the forenoon of the undermentioned twenty-four hours
* 15 old ages old
* May be allowed to work for non more than 20 ( 20 ) hours a hebdomad
* Work shall non be more than four ( 4 ) hours at any given twenty-four hours
* 15 old ages old to 17 old ages old
* May be allowed to work for non more than 40 ( 40 ) hours a hebdomad * Work shall non be more than eight ( 8 ) hours at any given twenty-four hours * Is non allowed to work between 10pm to 6am in the forenoon of the undermentioned twenty-four hours Ownership. Usage and Administration of the Working Child’s Income * The net incomes of the kids entirely belong to them.
* These can be set aside for their support. instruction. and more. * The income of the kids is merely secondary to the corporate demands of the household. * Not more than 20 % of the children’s income may be used for the household. * The parents are the 1s who has the duty to safe support and apportion the net incomes of the kids decently. Trust Fund to Continue Part of the Working Child’s Income
* The parent or legal defender of working kids below 18 ( 18 ) old ages old shall put up a trust fund * At least 30 per centum ( 30 % ) of the net incomes of the kids to at least two hundred 1000s pesos ( P200. 000. 00 ) yearly of the net incomes must be allocated to the trust fund of the Department of Labor and Employment * The kids shall hold full control over the trust fund upon making the age of bulk. Prohibition Against Worst Forms of Child Labor
* No kid shall be engaged in the worst signifiers of child labour. Kinds of Child Labor:
* All signifiers of bondage such as sale and trafficking of kids. debt bondage forced or mandatory labour. including enlisting of kids for usage in armed struggle * Prostitution
* The usage. offering or exposing of a kid for harlotry. for the production of erotica or adult public presentations
* Illicit activities
* Using a kid for illegal production and trafficking of unsafe drugs and other substance * Hazardous work that is harmful to the wellness. safety. and ethical motives of the kid * Degrades the worth and self-respect of a kid as a human being * Exposes the kid to physical. emotional or sexual maltreatment * Is performed belowground. underwater or at unsafe highs * Involves the usage of unsafe machinery. equipment and tools * Exposes the kid to physical danger:
* Dangerous efforts of equilibrating. physical strength or deformation. or which requires the manual conveyance of heavy tonss ; or * Is performed in an unhealthy environment exposing the kid to risky on the job conditions. elements and substances * Is performed under peculiarly hard conditions * Exposes the kid to biological agents such as bacteriums. Fungi. viruses. protozoons. roundworms and other parasites * Involves the industry or handling of explosives and other pyrotechnic merchandises Access to Education and Training for Working Children
* No kid shall be deprived of formal or non-formal instruction. * The employer must supply a on the job kid with at least primary and secondary instruction. * The Department of Education ( DEPED ) is in charge of: * Provide relevant and effectual class designs and educational plans * Conduct the necessary preparation for the execution of the appropriate course of study * Ensure the handiness of the needed educational installations and stuffs * Conduct go oning research and development plan for the necessary and relevant alternate instruction of the working kid. Prohibition on the Employment of Children in Certain Advertisements * No kid shall be employed as a theoretical account in any advertizement straight or indirectly advancing alcoholic drinks. elating drinks. baccy and its by-products. chancing or any signifier of force or erotica. Access to Immediate Legal. Medical and Psycho-Social Services * The working kids have the right to free legal. medical and psycho-social services to be provided by the State.