1. A instance worker has the right to non be discriminated against. If it is gender. racial. disablement. sexual orientation or anything prejudiced ; this is the instance directors right and it must ever be merely 2. The instance director has the right to present and do a meeting. convey all services or people involved in the meeting and can besides take part in it. 3. The instance director has the right to roll up information from the client and has the right to maintain it confidential. Three responsibilities a instance director would hold
1. Stating the client all the information about the services provided and all other information the client would necessitate to take part in and cognize of.
2. Making certain the client is involved in doing the determinations ; non make up one’s minding who to ask for or what services to convey along entirely and doing certain the client approves and wants them portion of the brotherhood.
3. The instance director should allow their clients cognize what their rights are.
Identify three ( 3 ) clients’ rights and explain why it is indispensable for rights to be protected throughout the Case direction procedure. Three client rights and why it is indispensable for rights to be protected throughout the instance direction procedure 1. Clients have the right to be treated with regard and non discriminated against 2. Clients have the right to hold a non-judgemental service
Clients have the right to be provided with the best practise intercessions
It is indispensable for rights to be protected throughout the instance direction procedure because the client should ever come foremost and for the instance to be held right the instance director should ever cognize these rights are being protected throughout the procedure. Explain why it is of import for a Case Manager to carry on an initial appraisal with each new client. It is of import for a instance director to carry on an initial appraisal with each new client so the instance director gets to cognize the client and why they are inquiring for aid and what the issue is and what the instance director should make to assist the client. It is the built-in to the ultimate success of the instance program.
Explain the importance of client authorization in Case direction and how goal-setting can advance self-empowerment for clients. The importance of client authorization is to demo that the client in involved and has a say in everything that happens in the instance. The instance director should ever before doing determinations inquire the client and acquire the clients blessing as the client ever comes foremost. Goal puting can advance self-empowerment by giving the client duty for certain undertakings ; this makes the client show that they are responsible for finishing these undertakings. It besides makes the client experience acknowledged 6. Outline three ( 3 ) theoretical accounts of Case direction.
Three theoretical accounts of instance direction are:
Primary attention theoretical account ( hospitalised mentally sick clients )
A agent theoretical account ( non-English speech production background who has no entree to a instance worker ) Multidiscipline theoretical account ( when clients are in a high hazard state of affairs )
7. Fix an docket for a instance reappraisal for the undermentioned instance scenario outlined below and set up who you would hold to show for the reappraisal. Agenda
Chair: instance director
Attendants: psychologist. interior west community wellness ( alcohol service ) . make out ( sexual maltreatment ) . Wesley mission ( homeless ) . client. household support worker and physician. Start: 8:00 am
End: 9:00 am
Matters for treatment:
1. Attendance and apologies
2. Business originating from last meeting
3. Individual service updates
4. Updates ( advancement. feedback. support. describing procedure )
5. Next scheduled assignment and what to speak about
6. Close of meeting
Thankyou for your attending we look frontward to seeing you on our following meeting. Contact if unable to go to. Scenario:
Your client is a immature adult male who has been the victim of a violent offense and as a consequence has become estranged from his household and is presently populating in a shelter. He often abuses intoxicant and has been warned that if he continues this manner. he will non be welcome at the shelter. His physician referred him to a psychologist. and he has been working with the psychologist for several months. He tells you that his household. peculiarly his brother. are disquieted about him and want him to come place. but he feels they are better off without him.
Explain why it is of import for Case Managers to be cognizant of professional boundaries in their work. It’s of import for instance directors to be cognizant of professional boundaries in their work because it determines the functions and duties of the client and instance director. The instance director should cognize right from incorrect and what is appropriate and inappropriate when talking with a client. The instance director should non do the clients determination and ever supply the client with information about the services the instance worker is giving.
Identify relevant statute law on compulsory coverage and depict the demands of your function as a Case director in your province of district. My function as a instance director is to guarantee that the client is safe. My function is to guarantee that my client isn’t homeless and is welcome at his shelter. to do certain he backs off from the intoxicant maltreatment. To allow the client cognize what he should make to be safe and how I as a instance director could assist him. 10. Locate and outline three ( 3 ) services in a metropolis near you that support people who are stateless. have drug and intoxicant issues or necessitate support because of sexual maltreatment.