1. A 25 ohm resistance has an mean power of 400 Wattss. Determine the maximal value of the current if it is a ( a ) sinusoidal. ( B ) triangular.
2. Determine the effectual value Vrms of the electromotive force map given by V ( T ) = 100+25 wickedness 3wt + 10 wickedness 5wt Vs.
3. What mean power consequences in a 25 ohm resistance when it passes a current I ( T ) = 2+3 wickedness wt +2 sin2wt + 1 wickedness 3wt amperes.
4. Calculate Irms if I ( T ) = 50 + 40 wickedness wt amperes.
5. Calculate Irms if I ( T ) = 150 + 50 wickedness wt + 25 wickedness 2wt amperes.
6. The effectual value of I ( T ) = 100 + A wickedness wt is known to be 103. 1 amperes. Determine the amplitude A of the sine term.
7. If a half-wave rectified sine moving ridge of electromotive force has an effectual value of 20 V. What is its mean value?
8. Calculate Iave and Irms for the wave form shown below.
9. Calculate Iave and Irms for the wave form of current below.
10. Determine Irms of the wave form shown below.
11. Determine Irms of the wave form shown below.
12. Determine K in the wave form shown below where K is some fraction period T.
13. Find Vave and Vrms of the wave form shown in Figure 13.
14. Mentioning to job 13. determine Vave and Vrms if the map is described in the first interval